Brackett Aero - AIR FILTER - BA-4108
Description: AIR FILTER
Part number: BA-4108
The BA-4108 Brackett Air Filter features advanced dual-layer foam technology to collect dirt and debris with ease, removing them from the air so you breathe in fewer contaminates and enjoy a cleaner, healthier environment. The BA-4108 has a four-year shelf life when stored out of direct sunlight and can be installed at the end of that period without reducing the filtering power. Use this air filter replacement part in over 50 types of aircraft, including Aircoupe, Cessna, Champion, Grumman American, Luscombe and more. The Brackett BA-4108 measures 3.18 inches by 4.50 inches and is designed for BA-4106 and BA-4210 filter assemblies. It is unaffected by water and is even approved for use in sea planes. The filter boasts a modern no-pleat design for additional filtration.
Brackett Air Filters are made using special dual-stage foam. This increase the dust-holding ability without adding bulk or expensive media to the design. Installing a new filter is simple – just remove the current filter and pop your new Brackett model in. Replacing your air filter frequently saves on long-term maintenance and repair costs by keeping your engine and aircraft debris-free. Dust accumulation can cause damage to your aircraft and will also reduce air quality in the cockpit.
- • FAA-PMA approved—88 different models
- • Our patented treated foam has a 98% efficiency rating
- • You replace only the low cost throw-a-way element
- • Easy, accurate servicing by replacement at specified times
- • Readily available to all F.B.O.'s distributed by most major aircraft supply houses
- • Dual stage foam element increases dust holding capacity
- • It's a proven filter. Brackett Air Filters (formerly AC) have been in service on aircraft and helicopters since 1968. At present, Brackett Foam Filters are installed as Factory original equipment on 16 current production aircraft and four helicopters
- • Our Foam Filter is unaffected by water (approved for sea planes). It has no pleats to store dirt and is abrasive resistant.
- Overall Width: 4.500 Inches Nominal
- Design Type: Nonreusable
- Body Overall Length: 4.500 Inches Nominal
- Filtering Media Design: Any Acceptable Single Filtering Media Response
- Special Features: Element Foam Throw-Away; Dual Stage Element Increases Dust Holding Capacity; Unaffected By Water; No Pleats
- Material: Steel Screening
- Style Designator: Rectangular (Incl Square)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|8.88" x 7.63" x 1.13" Inches
|ATA 36 PNEUMATIC
|NE / NS
|Country of origin
|ECCN / USML
|FAA Approval Code
|Total Shelf Life (days)
|Units of Measure (UoM)
|Brackett Aero Filters Inc.
|NE - New