This Privacy Statement describes how AirParts Aero Inc ("we," "us," "our," "AirParts") collects, uses, shares, and protects information in connection with the AirParts websites, mobile websites, mobile applications, and any related services that link to or reference this Privacy Statement ("Services"). AirParts consists of its affiliates and subsidiaries.
1. Collection of InformationSources of Collection We collect, handle, and use your information when you interact with us, which includes when:
- Sign up for our Services
- Install and/or use our Services through our application(s), including our mobile application
- Use our Services
- Connect with us us for technical or customer support
- Connect to our Services directly or through third parties, including social media, email, and business partners (described in Section 3 below)
- Enter a contest, or take advantage of a promotion, or respond to one of our surveys or polls
We gather information that you voluntarily provide or send to us. Using logs, cookies, location-identifying technologies, and other tracking technologies, we automatically gather information about you and your use of the Services when you install our mobile application or use our Services online. When you connect through a third-party service or a business partner's website, for example, a variety of information about you is acquired from third parties.
Various Types of Information We Might Collect
The sorts of personal information we gather about you may include the following categories::
- Identifiers that you explicitly supply to us, such as your first and last name, mailing address, email address, tax information (for contest, and/or promotion winners), and/or phone number
- Identifiers gathered through your utilization of the Services, including unique online or device identifiers, IP address, device or session IDs, and information about your system setup (operating system and operating system version), network, and linked devices
- Customer Record Information, including billing address, credit card expiration date, and payment account name and number
- Protected Classification Characteristics, such as your gender, age, household income, marital status, or your inclusion in any other classification protected under Federal law, only to the extent that you disclose this information as demographic information in an identifiable survey answer.
- Commercial Information about you, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you, including records of products, merchants, and coupons you searched for, viewed, or clicked, product types, merchant sites visited from our Services, merchant types, transaction history related to our Services, and purchase confirmation data.
- Network and Internet Activity, such as your browsing and search history, as well as your interactions with our site and Services, such as:
- Goods, coupons, deals, or merchants you search, click, like, and/or view, including clicks you make via our mobile app;
- The URLs of the pages you visit;
- The date and time connected with your surfing activities, searches you conduct, and your clicks;
- Click flow, which refers to the page clicks that you make as you browse across our Services, as well as the web page that you visited before visiting our website; and
- Message Center Inbox Data (as specified in Section 2, below) if you choose to sign in or create your www.airparts.aero account using SSA or link an email account to your www.airparts.aero account separately.
- Location information, if you have enabled your device to share this information with us, and locale options for your usage of the Services.
- Audio-based data, such as recordings of your speech if you contact us, as authorized by relevant laws.
- Speculation we generate about you and your probable preferences, behavior, attributes, and attitudes based on the data we have collected about you.
2. How we Use the Information We Collect About You
We make use of the information we collect about you for the below-listed business and commercial purposes:
To Deliver Our Services and Administer Your Account, which includes
- When we process your signing up with our Services, including validation of your email address and enrolling you in our programs, as well as making sure that your email address is active and legitimate.
- Manage your account and the preferences you choose to interact with us, which includes keeping track of your favorite sellers, products, and Services, as well as your transaction history.
- Assist and administer your buying and delivery transactions
- Offer you payments and find chances for rewards and/or new offerings
- Send you technical notifications, current information, security notices, and administrative messages
- Provide responses to your questions, your comments, and your requests regarding your account and when we provide member services and support for you and your account.
To Personalize and Improve Our Services and How We Deliver Services To You
We may use the information we gather about you to construct a profile of your preferences in order to customize and modify the content of the Services to be more likely to pique your interest. We may, for instance, utilize your most frequently visited websites or shopping history to show offers for comparable items in relevant sections of the Services or to promote special offers that may be of interest to you via our Services.If you choose to sign in or create your www.airparts.aero account with Google or separately link an email account to your Service account, we use the email content from your linked inbox(es) (collectively, "Inbox Data") to personalize your experience with the Services by identifying purchase or order confirmation information therein. Our usage of Inbox Data from your associated Gmail account will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including its limitations for Limited Use. You can modify Inbox Data settings in accordance with Section 4. (Your Choices).We might also use the data we collect about you to identify usage trends and conduct analysis in order to enhance our Services, websites, applications, marketing efforts, and the products and services of our sellers that we recommend or offer, to improve our level of service.
To Deliver To You Marketing Information
Except for Inbox Data, AirParts may use the information we gather about you to present you with more tailored offers, special offers, discounts, and/or more relevant offers from our sellers via email and other direct communications, as well as through digital advertising. We may use your information to send you direct email newsletters, rewards offers, discounts, promotion codes, events, and general information on the Services. You can manage these marketing communications according to the instructions in Section 4 (Your Options) below. We may also use your information (except Inbox Data) for online advertising, including the display of targeted ads on other websites. You may opt out of some uses of your information for targeted online advertising, as described in Section 4 (Your Choices) or Section 5 for California residents (Special Notice for California Residents).
To Protect You and Everyone Else Including Our Business
We may utilize gathered information for risk assessment, to investigate and reduce fraud, spam, and other harmful online activities within our Services, and to enhance our security measures. Additionally, we may utilize the information we obtain to pursue or defend our legal rights against other parties.
To Comply With Applicable Laws
We may use the information we gather about you to comply with relevant laws, rules, regulations, and judicial authorities in each operating location.
To Administer Contests, Polls, Surveys, and Promotions
AirParts may occasionally offer you to opportunities to participate in different sweepstakes, surveys, polls, and promotions. If you want to take part in a contest or promotion, your personal information may be used for administration purposes, such as determining your eligibility or awarding a reward. If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, your responses will be pooled and anonymized in order to provide us with information on business and purchasing trends.
To Manage Our Referral Programs
We may include options that allow you to share our Services with others. If you want to utilize our referral services, we will need the email address of your reference so that we may issue them an electronic invitation to visit and/or join our Services. We will only use your information to give you this email and to keep track of the performance of our referral program. If you want to engage in our referral programs, you represent and warrant that you have a personal relationship with your referral and that you are engaging to share their information with AirParts in order for AirParts to issue them an invitation to join the Services. Contact our member services at email@example.com if you feel one of your contacts has supplied us with your personal information through our referral service and you'd like it deleted from our database.
3. Sharing of InformationDisclosure for Business and Commercial Purposes.
For our business or commercial reasons, we may share the following kinds of information:
Disclosure to Our Sellers and Providers
We may share all or some of the categories of your collected personal information with third-party service providers (which may include AirParts affiliates) who perform various business operations solely for our benefit or on our behalf, in accordance with our instructions and appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational security measures to protect your data from unauthorized use, retention, or disclosure. For instance, we may partner with other companies to provide you with member support services, authentication services, to prevent fraud on our Services, to process payments, to administer our promotions, referral programs, contests, and surveys, to perform analytics, to maintain the accuracy of our databases, to deliver marketing and communications, to limit delivery of repetitive or unnecessary marketing or communications, to facilitate your gift card purchases, to fulfill your product purchases, and administer your rewards or payments.
Disclosure to Our Business Partners
We collaborate with a variety of third-party business partners in order to provide you with shopping Services. We may share the following categories of data with the following categories of Business Partners.
Disclosure to Digital Advertising Providers
To provide us with advertising and marketing services, we partner with third parties that automatically collect Internet and Network Activity information about your use of the Services, such as your browsing history, IP address, pages viewed, and links clicked, in order to serve you advertisements for our Services on other sites. These third parties may also use this information to draw conclusions about you for their own purposes or to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites (in addition to our Services) to help predict your preferences and to display (or enable other third parties to display) advertisements that are more likely to be of interest to you. Note that this Privacy Statement only concerns our use of data, not the use of data by these third parties. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertisements, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. For California residents, the sharing of your information with some third parties for the purposes of online targeted advertising may constitute a "sale" of your personal information under the CCPA, which you may opt out of in Section 5, below.
Disclosure to Other AirParts Companies
We share your personal information with our associated businesses and enterprises within AirParts and with our business partners in order to administer our internal business affairs. Other AirParts Companies may be among the Service Providers and Business Partners with whom we exchange personal information as indicated above. In addition, we may share information in the categories of Identifiers (email address), Commercial Information (product metrics), and Internet and Other Network Activity (excluding Inbox Data) with our corporate affiliates so that they may analyze and monitor usage and trends in order to enhance their services and websites and for strategic planning purposes. Our capability for opting out and requesting deletion will remove you from this sharing.
Disclosure for Absolute Legal Purposes
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal processes if absolutely required to do so (we will work aggressively to protect your privacy); (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, and only under a court order to do so; (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of AirParts.
In Regards to Asset Transfers of/for Business
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, with a third party in connection with or during confidential negotiations of any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession) or other type of acquisition of all or any portion of AirParts assets, conveyance or transfer of all or any portion of our business to another company. In such a scenario, the acquiring firm would be legally obligated to use your gathered information in compliance with this Privacy Statement and relevant legislation, or to provide you with prior notice of any new or significantly altered practices.In addition to the disclosures indicated above, we may also release aggregated or de-identified information that recipients cannot use to identify you.
4. Your OptionsUpdating Your Account Information
We encourage you to keep the information you give to us accurate. You may amend your account information by signing into your Service account and editing the information under your Settings.
Communications ChoicesEmail Marketing
By registering for an account, AirParts may send you frequent electronic emails and direct mailings. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in such communications, adjusting your account settings, or contacting us via the Services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails and other forms of communications, as authorized by law, such as emails related to our ongoing business relationship. Service emails contain account-related service notifications, such as product order confirmations, reward or payment updates, and answers to your provided comments and feedback.
Mobile App Notifications
In the settings of your mobile device, you can configure your preferences for receiving push notifications and other mobile alerts when using our mobile app.
SMS and Text Messaging
We could allow you to sign in to our services using your cellphone number. If you choose to supply us with a mobile phone and consent to receiving certain messages, we may use SMS messaging to notify you when you make account adjustments, to offer updates on your customer service requests, and to recover your account. You can opt out of receiving these communications by deleting your cellphone number from your account settings or by responding STOP to any incoming message.
Data Collection and Sharing Choices
In certain instances, you may have the option to decline to give us with specific information; however, your decision may limit your ability to utilize certain features or services that need that information.
Inbox and Email Linking
You can disconnect an email account from the Service by modifying or deactivating the connection in your account settings. If you disconnect your email account from the Services, Inbox Data will no longer be collected.
By deleting our mobile app, you can prevent the future gathering of any information by our mobile app. Because the mobile app allow data about your online activities on that device to be collected when installed, even without your input, you must delete the app in order to revoke your consent for this data collection. In some cases, you may opt out of specific data collecting by modifying your mobile device's settings.
5. Special Information for California Residents
This section pertains solely to residents of California. If you are a California citizen, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") grants you certain rights with respect to your personal information, subject to certain restrictions.
Right to Know and Access:
- Categories of information we've acquired on you within the last year
- The particular details of your personal information that we have obtained. We will not provide any sensitive personal information we may hold in response to this type of request.
- The kind of sources from which we gathered the data.
- For what reason or usage did we gather your information?
- The categories of third parties with whom we exchanged your personal data, such as
- If we released your personal information for a business reason, which types of information were disclosed and to whom, and
- If we have sold your personal information, which categories of your personal information have been sold and to whom (We do not, and would not sell your personal data. This is just a required disclosure)?
Right to For You To Request Deletion:
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request that AirParts remove any personal information we have acquired or maintained about you. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will comply unless we conclude that we require the information for a legitimate business reason and have a legal right to keep it; in that case, we will advise you of the applicable legal exception.
Right to Opt-out of Sale of Your Personal Information:
We do not sell our buyers or sellers information. We maintain a very high level of standard and privacy for your information. It is only to be used for internal improvement of your experience and our business development.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
We shall not hold you accountable or discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.Unless otherwise authorized by the CCPA, we will not conduct any of the following in response to a request to disclose, access, or delete personal information or to opt out of its sale:
- Refuse to sell to you any products or services
- Charge you alternative prices or rates for products or services, including via the provision of discounts or other perks, or the imposition of penalties
- Supply you with goods or services of a different standard or caliber, or
- Imply that you may obtain a different price or rate for products or services, or a different level or quality of goods or services.
How To Exercise Your CCPA Rights to Know, Access, and Request Deletion:
To exercise your privacy rights under the CCPA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify your identity, you must first log into your account in order to access your Message Center, and then send us an email from within Message Center. If we are unable to authenticate your identification using the information we already have on file, we may require additional information from you for security or fraud prevention purposes.
Verifiable consumer requests about your personal information may only be made by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf. For any agent making a request on your behalf, we may require you to provide proof that you authorized this agent to submit a request on your behalf or that he or she has power of attorney in relation to your request to know, access, or delete your personal information. We may also require you to independently verify your identity or log in to your account to provide the access code.Please note that we are not compelled to reply to requests for your personal information more than twice per calendar year.
6. Other NoticesShine the Light.
Residents of California are permitted by state law to seek information about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing reasons. Your information is not shared with other parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track.
AirParts does not respond to Do Not Track signals since a standardized technological standard has not yet been established. We continue to monitor and evaluate emerging technologies, and if necessary, we will adjust this policy accordingly.
Notice regarding information of minors.
This site and any linked services are intended for people 18 years of age or older, and we do not knowingly collect or sell the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age without their express permission or parental opt-in consent for those under 13.
Retention of Data.
We may preserve your information as long as necessary to meet the reasons outlined in Section 2. In order to comply with our obligations under applicable law, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, enforce our legal rights, otherwise use internally in a lawful manner that is reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer or compatible with the context in which the information was provided, and to conduct any investigations necessitated by the foregoing, we may retain some of your information even after you request that it be deleted.
We have established technological and organizational security measures commensurate with the risk posed to the Personal Information we process. These safeguards are designed to preserve the continued integrity and confidentiality of users' Personal Information. Regularly, we examine these procedures to ensure that they continue to maintain and implement an adequate degree of security.